No announcement yet.

Banded Pygmy Sunfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow thanks. If I would have known this when i moved here, I would have juat gone with a native tank. I moved here last november so im learning new things here and there

Comment

Also, can i collect gammarus in the same areas?

Comment

Went searching today and found nothing. It was on the concrete section though. I still have to try the natural part

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd sure like to know where you collected, please! I'm a Florida boy, brand new to Texas (New Caney) and don't know a soul, nor good locations yet.
          Looking for some collecting buddies for the coming springtime! These skinnywater creeks around here look promising!
          I'm not from Texas, but Lyle Lovett assured me that Texas wants me anyway!
          "Why must I waste my beautiful life on the drab and inconsequential?" (James Von Beulow)

Comment

I did this few years back; around Lake Houston vicinity and also area near IAH. There are spillway and ditches all alongside roads; water looked black and very shallow. You will net aplenty. Of course, being from Florida you probably have seen your fair share of released cichlids such as midas, oscar, and what-not. Here in my neighborhood park lake I see plecos over a foot long all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X