• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R_tigerendlerbreederextrodanaire!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
      *shrug* because, we wanted to test Suki with full-size snacks and not be waiting on fry, you know. And they cost practically nothing anyway.

It's all good, I'd never kept endlers before so I got to try them out, and then the friends we gave the mature female to just had her let loose 15+ in their tank. Good riddance, they are cool and all- but just not my thing, and Suki apparently doesn't like feeder fish so it's wasted tank space to me! Live and learn.
      yeah. i hear ya. i didnt know what they were when i got them, so my mistake has cost me in space.
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
        R_tigerendlerbreederextrodanaire!
        Ek stick it. mr i have a comment for everything.
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

how much space could endlers take?
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

well for sure my 10g is over. i dont want to have 50+ on a 10 gallon. and i dont want them with my angels.
            75g Tank,
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I think you could do about 200 endlers in that 10g.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

and if they are taking up so much space I'm sure the angels would appreciate them in their tank as much as you would the free space to showcase your endlers.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i really dont see the endlers as my showcase item. the angels and the Discus are my show case. the Discus is doing lots better. has gain weight and color up
                  75g Tank,
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                  X