Tiger endlers at Ultimate Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger endlers at Ultimate Fish

Stopped by Alex's place to see the bulu and saw in the corner tank full of tiger endlers for 2.99

Not sure if they're pure but they sure did look nice!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Yeah, they're pure - Those are from TangoMike - he has a boat load of them. I think it was to the point where he had to punish a son into separating males and females hah

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_B View Post
      Yeah, they're pure - Those are from TangoMike - he has a boat load of them. I think it was to the point where he had to punish a son into separating males and females hah
      TangoMike has some awesome fish. And his kids get multiple tanks in their rooms too! I'm going to convince him to let the dog have a tank too.
      All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Damn man... it does sound like Mike has a ton of good shiiii....
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hi all,

Just wanted to update everyone.
          Tiger Endlers are hybrids. They are a combo of Endlers and guppies.
          But I have to agree with everyone. Mike has nice plecos and I can imagine the Tiger Endlers being just as beautiful =)

Comment

Originally posted by IlikeGUPPIES View Post
            Hi all,

Just wanted to update everyone.
            Tiger Endlers are hybrids. They are a combo of Endlers and guppies.
            But I have to agree with everyone. Mike has nice plecos and I can imagine the Tiger Endlers being just as beautiful =)
            I figured as much... surely didn't keep my hopes too high on that one. Thanks for verifying and letting us know!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Picked up some Tiger Endlers (2 males, 1 female) from Houston Aquarium Warehouse this weekend. Such beautiful fish! I may (?? will ??) have fry in the upcoming months... I'll post when / if I have some!

Comment

That's where we got ours. They were beautiful and healthy, for sure.
                "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                  Stopped by Alex's place to see the bulu and saw in the corner tank full of tiger endlers for 2.99

Not sure if they're pure but they sure did look nice!
                  i got mine from him. 3 months later i got 20 juvies, 20 fry and more on the way. seriously what you do with so many?
                  75g Tank,
                  2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                  2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                  10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                    i got mine from him. 3 months later i got 20 juvies, 20 fry and more on the way. seriously what you do with so many?
                    Give them away!! That's what we did.
                    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

seriously what you do with so many?
                      Feed them to my fahaka
                      20g mixed reef

Comment

yeah i been thinking of getting a puffer my self. and seems i have its food supply ready.
                        75g Tank,
                        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by nightster View Post
                          Feed them to my fahaka
                          I tried that, mine won't eat them. That's why we ended up giving them all away! lol

Comment

I dont know why you guys got some. i had told Roy i would give him some. i have 25 at home and 20 at work. and i think al my juvi fems are prego. so 10 fems x 10 = at least 100 baby endlers.
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I dont know why you guys got some. i had told Roy i would give him some. i have 25 at home and 20 at work. and i think al my juvi fems are prego. so 10 fems x 10 = at least 100 baby endlers.
                              *shrug* because, we wanted to test Suki with full-size snacks and not be waiting on fry, you know. And they cost practically nothing anyway.

It's all good, I'd never kept endlers before so I got to try them out, and then the friends we gave the mature female to just had her let loose 15+ in their tank. Good riddance, they are cool and all- but just not my thing, and Suki apparently doesn't like feeder fish so it's wasted tank space to me! Live and learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X