September Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Meeting

September Meeting will be on the 24th at 1:00 at the ADG store in Pearland. Meeting at ADG is a treat for us because we get sneak peaks on the latest updates at the store and we get a behind-the-scenes look at things.

Topic will be updated soon and don't forget about our Plant Swap!

-Dave
    Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
    Also follow us on Facebook and APC

i just swung by the other day and frank gave me a small tour! i'm super excited!!

Comment

do you know when the store will be an actual store like always open selling fish and plants?

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
        do you know when the store will be an actual store like always open selling fish and plants?
        <br />
        <br />
        6 weeks

Comment

CHANGE in PLANS...possibly...

There's a good chance (I'd say 90% or better) that we will have the meeting at Kevin's house instead. So, plan on having the meeting at Kev's place in Pearland unless we post otherwise.

PM Kevin for his address/directions.

Also, don't forget our plant swap. I'll be bringing some hardscape stuff as well.

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for topics they'd like to have covered at future meetings, please share. :)

Comment

I'll try and make it, but got an old friend visiting and unless I can talk him into coming with me I probably won't make it. He seemed a bit interested in my tanks so let me know if meeting is changed. Perhaps we could discuss the best advice to get started in the hobby.

Comment

For sure, going to be at Kevin's.

Anyone need any Zebra Neriets? I have about 10 or so I need to take out (I have too many in a 10 gal tank).

Comment

Man I just missed it :(

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                  Man I just missed it :(
                  No worries...the next meeting is just a month away. :) It will be October 22...meeting place to be announced later...probably closer to mid-Houston.

Comment

Working...
                  X