No announcement yet.

Brand New CARBON TANK (water change)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Brand New CARBON TANK (water change)

I am selling a brand new carbon tank with 1 cubic ft of 28lbs of carbon and 10lbs of gravel. Everything is brand spanking new built from the ground up. It has all the connection to run your water hose in and out and cut off valve on top. This carbon tank aka bottle will remove all the harmful chemical from the water and give the best water possible for your precious & expensive fish. This is the large size model: 44"H x 8, so you will get maximum SUPER CLEAN WATER!

Note: Water that come out of this tank is 2-3 times more crystal clearer than tap water and prime.
    Also, I made a easy split connection in my laundry room using a y spitter and run anoter water line to the carbon tank. Now water change is fast, easy and super clean.

$299 out the door.

IMG_0003.JPGIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.JPG
    066.jpg
    *PM me if you like to place an order, it take 2-3 day to built and ready for pickup.
    Last edited by chrishem; 09-05-2011, 10:35 PM.
    Live a good life and in the end,
    it's not the years in a life,
    it's the life in the years.

So... Are you making these?

Isn't that a vendor's job?

I'm uncertain of this forum's policy on that but it's frowned upon on my other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by utsadude View Post
      So... Are you making these?

Isn't that a vendor's job?

I'm uncertain of this forum's policy on that but it's frowned upon on my other forums.
      answer 1: No, I'm not making this.

answer 2: Yes, that is a vendor's job. I'm not a vendor.

answer 3: I'm also uncertain of the policy here too. I have access to wholesale cost from a distributor and I'm just hooking up my fellow Hobbyist. It was hard for me to find one for myself so this should help those that are looking for one or doesn't have time to make a home made version.

Last edited by Gene D; 09-02-2011, 09:45 PM. Reason: content

Comment

There really is no need to get hysterical. I thought he was pretty clear in his point. He was concerned you were violating Forum Rules...which are posted HERE if anyone wants to review them.

We do appreciate you sharing your contacts with the community, just be careful it doesn't become something that appears 'commercial', because that IS a rule violation. As long as your posts stay as one Peer selling to another Peer, we are all good.

So having said all that, let's all try to keep the snarky posts to a minimum, k?
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Picking 2 up on Monday for a fellow hobbyist. Has 1 available if anyone need it.

Chris

Comment

Good price.
            300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Awesome Carbon Tank...my fish were dancing all over the place its almost like bathing them in Evian Water.

Comment

so, what's better? water through one of those carbon tanks, or RO/DI water?

Comment

do we need to replace the carbon and gravel? and just as Alex said is there any difference between ro/di and carbon, and after you run it through the carbon bottle what are the water specs gh, kh and tds

Comment

How long does a bottle last (i.e. how long is the coarbon good for). Also, how is the carbon replaced/exchanged if/when it is spent?

Comment

I don't have the spec so please do your own research or ask some moderator for some insight. I just know it's work wells for my expensive fish and they are more active and vibrant.

Comment

but have you tried changing the carbon and gravel before?

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
                          but have you tried changing the carbon and gravel before?
                          No, I just got one for myself a week ago and I was told it last for a VERY LONG TIME.... and I know a few people that use this for their petro tank and they never change carbon.

Comment

Yeah I known that armthehomeless uses one. So do you just connect it to your washing mashing water and connect a hose to it and then pump out water to your tank? could you also connect it to your outside hose?

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
                              Yeah I known that armthehomeless uses one. So do you just connect it to your washing mashing water and connect a hose to it and then pump out water to your tank? could you also connect it to your outside hose?
                              <br />
                              <br />

Yes sir, that is the same water line.

Comment

Working...
                              X