Organizing some of the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizing some of the forums

I'm going to be organizing some of the forums for the next few minutes. Our list of forums has grown HUGE and it makes the Forum Home a nightmare. I'm just going to tweak some things and hopefully make it a little easier on the eyes.

Don't worry, it's not going to be crazy changes, but I just wanted you guys to know what's going on.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

I hope not to get banned but, Honesty is the best policy. If it's not broke, don't try and fix it. I prefered it the way it was. I don't want to have to click on each one to see whe there last post was. It was easier before when I could just see when a vendor posted something that tweaked my interest.

Again, this is just my 2cents. Definately not wanting to piss off the Mod Gods.
    Lori's husband Bill.

Comment

I would never ban someone for giving feedback. And I totally get what you are saying. I honestly prefer having them stacked so that I'm not scrolling for days to reach the bottom. But, again, I get your point. Give me a little time to try and come up with a solution that will satisfy both issues.
      Our Fishhouse

Comment

On the right hand side, I've put a block that shows the newest 8 threads from all the retailer forums. Now if you want a quick scan of what's new in those forums, you can just glance to the right.
        Our Fishhouse

Comment

Working...
        X