Is Main Stream Media coming around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Main Stream Media coming around?

Okay, even if we can't consider Geraldo Rivera main stream media, I'm still happy to have some sign of progress in this regard....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

If so, then how?
    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Come again Glen, I'm not sure I follow your question?

Let me ad this then..:

If you are referring to how do I come to that conclusion, by the admission on the part of Geraldo that there is something to the claims of those who insist 911 was an inside job.

In the video above, Geraldo himself acknowledges, that those "fanatics" who he scoffed at 2 years ago, might actually be on to something...

Just how did WTC 7 come down....If you know, tell the guys who wrote the 911 commission report, they seem to be lost when it comes to answering that one....as a matter of fact, they dont even cover the collapse of WTC 7 in their report.....

CF
      Last edited by CichlidFan; 11-14-2010, 09:29 PM.
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

No, literally, how did they bring it down? Logistically its a nightmare when you have months to prepare and everyone and their mother knows about it. How did they do it just eight hours later? Yeah, I know the guy said "pull it", but until I can get a plausible timeline of how it was done with not a single person to this day knowing about it, how can I even entertain it?

Comment

How does any building get demolished ....explosives.....Larry Silverstien, the owner of the WTC complex admitted in a interview on TV that he had a conversation with the fire marshall about "pulling" the building......he says they decided to pull it and then the building was demolished....

Only as you point out, you cannot do that in a matter of hours, it takes weeks if not months of planning to set that kind of operation up.....

Yes....how indeed......

Well...it seems clear to millions of Americans that the events of 911 were an inside job ....there are too many shady areas of gray that need to be examined.

AE911Truth is a nonprofit organization that represents more than 3,000 architects and engineers who are calling for a new investigation into the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7 on 9/11.

Comment

Steve, when a Christian wants to try and prove the existence of God to a non-believer they simply don't say to go to "church.com" to have all their questions answered. That Christian has to put in a little leg work.

Comment

"They have eyes, but cannot see...

Well....I did answer your question, explosives were used to bring down building 7 ....that FACT is admitted by the building owner on national TV. The building pinches in on itself at the top and falls at free fall speed into it's own footprint....textbook demolition. Demolition experts around the world agree, Building 7 was brought down with explosives.

the link was added for research purposes......it is probably one of the most respected organizations regarding 911 truth....It is founded by Architechs and Engineers.

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                Well....I did answer your question, explosives were used to bring down building 7 ....that FACT is admitted by the building owner on national TV.
                The building owner's off the cuff remark is hardly evidence, no more than one million experts saying it was a textbook demolition. Where is the evidence? How were the charges placed? When were they placed? Who placed them? Of course to successfully answer any of those questions you'll likely have to open the door to the fact that WTC was an inside job - and to do that means you have to be ready to provide even more proof or else the theory quickly crumbles.

Comment

explosives were used to bring down building 7 ....that FACT is admitted by the building owner on national TV.
                  CF
                  Are you referring to the "pull it" comment made by silverstein?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
                  "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

correct....pull it....is the term they use when referring to bringing down a building....

CF

Comment

correct....pull it....is the term they use when referring to bringing down a building....

CF
                      Have you read any of these? I mean, really read them? Cover-to-cover, as it were? I think they do a pretty good job of explaining this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
                        Have you read any of these? I mean, really read them? Cover-to-cover, as it were? I think they do a pretty good job of explaining this.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Awwwww YEAH! I got my hand-shaking smiley! YAY!

Comment

NO....I haven't read any debunking material.....I'm pretty sure it would be a waste of time....

CF

Comment

NO....I haven't read any debunking material.....I'm pretty sure it would be a waste of time....

CF
                            ...Wow...

How can you possibly expect anyone to listen to your side if you aren't familiar with the other one?! You wouldn't want to be accused of something, show up in court, have the judge listen to the other side of the story, then just as you stand to present your part, have the judge put up a hand and say, "No, I've heard enough. You're guilty," would you?

If one wants someone to listen, one can't keep spouting out things that others have already "debunked." To be taken seriously, one needs to familiarize oneself with the arguments against one's stance and update the stance accordingly.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Comment

WOW what? just because I am like you, refusing to accept your point of veiw? ..don't be surprised....we all believe what we want to believe....if you have really done your research, and seriously considered all there is to hear and see.....and you still believe that the 19 boogie men brought down the twin towers, then so be it....

I aint buying the boogie man concept.....it was an inside job....my gut tells me this and I believe what I see with my own eyes.....

CF

Comment

Working...
                              X