This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 gallon tank and other supplies - Medical Center area

I have a 29 gallon tank that I need to get rid of - finally found a 40 gallon and upgraded! It's an Oceanic with brown trim and a lid but no light. I'm asking $30 for the tank plus lid. One short side of the tank is cloudy (it's been like this since I bought it used from someone else 6 months ago), but I've heard CLR or Limeaway may do the trick. It didn't bother me at all because I just faced that short side in a direction that nobody would see it - the rest of the tank looks normal, so I figure $25 for the tank. I'm only asking $5 for the lid because the part that lifts up is detached from the rest, although it still sits on there just fine and looks the same. I actually found it more convenient that it was detached. I have a poor quality picture of the tank when it was set up that I can email if you're interested.

Also have....
    -Filter: Tetra Whisper 10i Internal Filter. Processes 90 GPH, honestly used only 3 times before I realized it was too big for my betta tank, so I can't take it back. $10

-Air pump: Top Fin 10 gallon air pump. Works great, just upgraded that tank. $10

-About 5-8 lbs (my 2 scales say different things) of white and pink gravel $5

Please send PM for more information. I'm new to Fish Box, so I hope I'm doing this all correctly. Thank you : )
Working...
X