where do you buy your crown betta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you buy your crown betta?

Just curious to learn where the enthusiasts buy their crown betta. I see them at the chain stores and they are in sad shape but they are the standard veil tail ones.

i normally go to city pets for my bettas they tend to have good colorations their i have bought about 20 plus bettas from there and am pretty hapy with them i have a few with very strange colors
    55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
    45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
    10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
    10 gallon Hospital tank
    2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
    13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

I've bought several from PetCo - a few of those are CTs: one dark blue body/brownish finned CT male, one dark blue body/yellow finned DTCT female, and one dark blue CT female. A few others are a white & light blue double tail male and a dark blue & red VT male. PetSmart carries them, too, but of the stores near me, PetCo's seem to be healthier while PetSmart's are always sickly looking (the one that I bought from PetSmart was 1 of my 2 fatalities - the other fatality was my fault... :( ).

Comment

If you wanna seriously keep bettas check with some of the members of betta habachi. Now those are real nice bettas..I got all my bettas from them when I was into bettas..
        And it begins...

Comment

Working...
        X