New Fish In - Website Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fish In - Website Updated

We managed to get a shipment in last week after airspace finally opened over Europe...Nice Famulas & Gobies & rare River Scats. The website is updated. Active collections are going on for us near Karilani and also North Congo. We expect several BIG shipments in the next few weeks - heavy Petros & Tropheus - fish that are already collected but were held up due to the Volcano. Details will be posted on the Website when shipment dates are confirmed.

The Famula fry pictured below were an unexpected arrival in last week's shipment. Their mother was collected about 3 weeks ago; bred in a holding tank and carried these babies through an incredibly stressful journey from Africa to the US. I happened to notice her holding while the bags were floating in my tank and retrieved the babies before placing her in a new home (a quarantine tank and then to one of my breeder tanks!)

Alison
    www.Cichlidsandherps.net

famulafry2.JPG

I was wondering if you still have some calvus left??
    90 gallon coming soon
    72 gallon bow front mix cichild
    46 gallon bow front baby mix cichild
    20 gallon empty

Comment

Pics of River Scats?
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

Originally posted by J9000RAMS View Post
        I was wondering if you still have some calvus left??
        Only compressiceps

Comment

PIC of River Scatsscats.JPG

Comment

any new shipments arrived. I noticed your site says you expected a shipment on the 7th....did they come in???
            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

hipment in. next week. She hasnt hasn'tgotten anything since.
              300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Working...
              X