Double words in posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double words in posts

See how the word "Sophie" appears twice in a row in this post?

I tried to edit one of them out thinking I'd typed it in twice but in the edit window it only appears once. If I erase it, it goes away from the post altogether. When I go back to edit and type it in just one time again, it doubles in the post.

It happened in another post too... same thing.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

only shows up once when i read it.
    My Name is Dave.......and im a Trophaholic.

Comment

Originally posted by davesolo29 View Post
      +1, trying forcing a refresh on your pc to make sure it is not someting in cache memory
      150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
      125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
      115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Originally posted by davesolo29 View Post
        +1 put the bottle down mark lol
        25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank
        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
          +1 put the bottle down mark lol
          ah!!!! beer bottle goggle double vision...that explains it.
          My Name is Dave.......and im a Trophaholic.

Comment

In the words of the penguins from "Madagascar", "Well this sucks."

Great, so it must be my computer. I have no idea what a cache is much less how to clear one.

<sigh> Sometimes I think technology shoulda stopped at the knife and fork.

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Are you still using IE6?

If so....

To clear your cache:
              1. On the Internet Explorer 6 Tools menu, click Internet Options. The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.
              2. On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Delete Files button. This will delete all the files that are currently stored in your cache.
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

tried it with firefox & IE and only have a single Sophie in eather............... there is a ghost in your machine !
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I I don't don't know know what what you you are are talking talking about about!!
                  PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

All kidding aside this is a legitimate issue. It has happened to me and I have read dozens of other posts with double words
                    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...th-the-new-HFB...
                      Our Fishhouse
                      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
                      X