Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to notify me of any issues with the new HFB...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to notify me of any issues with the new HFB...

Hi all! I hope you've had to opportunity to browse around and get a feel for the new format of HFB.

I know there are going to be little bugs, issues, and enhancement requests that will come up, so I thought I'd set some guidelines here to help me help you.

• If you are having a problem with the site, please start a new thread IF you don't see one already related to your issue. This will help me keep track of who I've fixed and who I haven't. Otherwise, it could easily get buried.
    • Please tell me what internet browser you are using. This will help me recreate your problem on my side. If you don't know which one you use, you can usually find this info by clicking Help > About in your browser.

Here are some screenshots....

** If you are using a different browser, you probably already know how to find the version, but if you don't, please ask.**

Also, if your issue is related to logging in, remember that you can always get a hold of me by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom right corner of the Forum. That form sends an email straight to me.

Thanks!
    Last edited by imagirlgeek; 12-30-2009, 03:52 PM.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.
Working...
X