X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: Heater!

hello

im looking for some GOOD BAD A$$ HEATERS!

what brand do you prefer?

my heater crapped out on me last night on my orinos tank and left them freezing and they :icon_hang::icon_hang:

so what do you guys use?

i have 2 300 watt (forget what brand) on my 180 tank and lately the temps seems to be fluctuating alot as well....

any of yall have these issues??

TIA
    wes

p.s. MERRY XMAS....so yeh mine sucked....lost 3 expensive a$$ fish this morning....nice wake up present...
    Last edited by madehtsobi; 12-25-2009, 10:39 PM.

I use a Patton 1500w electric space heater hanging from a hook in the ceiling of my fishroom. It keeps the fish room and all 50 aquariums at 82f and has been trouble free since I got it a Wally world for less than $20.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Oh I use that for my room! It's a good hEater but I'm looking for one that's submersible..

Comment

Working...
      X