January meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January meeting

It's time to elect officer for the comming year. If you would like to nominate someone / with their approval, send their name to our secretary Paula
    Our treasurer Jay submitted a proposed budget for the comming year and it will be voteed on.
    Plans for a spring international Betta show will be reviewed and approved.

time and place TBD

How about something in Mt Belview? There is a Baytown Seafood on 146 close to the intersection of 146 and I-10. And there is a Mexican restaurant called Iguana Joes also on 146 near the intersection of 146 & I-10.

Personally, I prefer seafood.

Anyone for betta Gumbo ?
    Last edited by PhishPhreek; 11-24-2009, 11:35 PM.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

I prefer seafood. :)
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Well, we know where all the culls go into now
      BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

The First 2010 meeting of BettaHabari will be Sunday, January 17 at 1pm.
        Meeting will be at Iguana Joes at 9030 Hwy 146, Mont Belvieu, Texas 77580
        About a mile north of I 10 where it crosses Hwy146. They have small 2 meeting rooms.
        Paula please try to reserve one for me.
        For the menu go to http://www.ijoesmenu.com/main.htm
        Officers for 2010 will be elected.
        Hosting a Spring Internation Betta show will be discussed.
        Before we leave we will have a little swap shop in the parking lot.
        Bring you fish goodies and an extra container or two.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

This meetng is open to anyone who wants to talk bettas, no membership or dues are required.

Comment

Since that is a 10 minute drive for me, I might try to make that if y'all dun mind ^_^"
            40G Breeder (47G) Planted Topless Tank

Comment

bump

Comment

Just a reminder for all you Bettafiles

Sunday, January 17 at 1pm.
                Meeting will be at Iguana Joes at 9030 Hwy 146, Mont Belvieu, Texas 77580

Comment

January 2010 Minutes

Attending : Anthony, Jay, David, Richard, JR, Paula, Greg & Paula

2010 Calendars were dirtributed.

2010 Dues collected

2010 members are
                  Richard Flores
                  Jay & Penny Jaetzold
                  Paula Phipps
                  Bobbi Walters
                  John Leach
                  J. R. Baker
                  Paula & Greg Rutledge

2010 Officers elected
                  Pres – J.R. Baker
                  VP - Paula Phipps
                  Sec - Paula Phipps
                  Treasurer - J.R. Baker

Next scheduled meeting will be a pre-show work detail on March 14th @ J.R.s

Spring show to be March 19 – 21st @ J.R.s
                  J.R. to be Show Chairperson.
                  Paula Rutledge to aquire awards

Swap meet was held in the parking lot

Comment

Working...
                  X