This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125H Oceanic FOWLR/Reef Aquarium FS

Downsizing and getting an all-acrylic setup (yay!) so selling my 125 high setup.

Includes:

- Standard 125H Oceanic (48x26x26 because of the extra-thick glass) eurobraced aquarium, with white trim, dual corner overflows and returns (trim repainted a week ago)
    - Actual solid wood stand, waterproofed and repainted a week ago with heavy duty acrylic paint
    - 100+ lbs of the best live rock you've ever seen (imported directly from my supplier in Florida, ETA from ocean to the tank: 12 hours. Covered in halimeda, mermaids cup, and several species of oysters, sponges, and ascidians)
    - ~250lbs of very alive sand
    - 48" 2x250w Aquatraders halide system, brand new (a few weeks) 250w 14k Phoenix bulbs, 16 moonlight LEDs
    - 65 gallon Oceanic sump/wet-dry
    - External return pump, ~1100 gph
    - ~10 pieces of maricultured soft leather corals
    - All plumbing (and all fittings have had their threads siliconed, waaay better than teflon tape, so no leaks!)

$1500. Not in a hurry to sell, so price is pretty firm. If you want the whole thing, I'll have the rock and sand in tubs and buckets for you. :)

Part out prices:

- Rock: $400
    - Sand: $225
    - Light: $300
    - Tank/Stand/Sump/Pump: $600
    - Various large maricultured leather corals (6"+ finger leather, yellow toadstool, etc): $20 each

PM me if interested.
    Merritt Adkins
    Science Adviser/Marine Biologist

Got a question? Ask A Marine Biologist!

Check these cool sites out!
    Captive Aquatics: Houston Aquarium Service, Houston Aquarium Installation, and more!
    The Captive Aquatics Blog: aquarium articles, pictures, videos, product reviws, and more!
Working...
X