R.I.P. Miyamoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Miyamoto

I've been bummed out all day. My dear, sweet Miyamoto was lying in a corner of the tank he lived in this morning.

I had been worried about him. All of a sudden he started to get lighter in color. I figured this was from a slight change in food. Someone may remember that he lived in a community tank and would refuse to eat any food but the special betta food, which I had to drop in front of him, one pellet at a time. Well, I started trying TetraPro flakes in the rotation and, to my surprise, he went for those eagerly. So, maybe, I guessed, the color change was from that.

He seemed to need more rest the past few days, but would still come up to the glass to see me. And he continued eating. Last night, though, he looked at me, but stayed in his spot. Even more worried, I added Stress Coat and salt to the tank, then turned off the light early.

Too little, too late. Miyamoto was the most laid back fish ever. I'm serious. My goldfish are more aggressive than he was. My snails are. My clam is. I'm tempted to say my plants are. He was my first betta and one of my favorite little fishies.

Geez. Choked up.

Time for feeding.
    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

i'm sorry for your loss Coz.....

Comment

I'm sorry man

Comment

Why is it the ones you like the most that kick the bucket?

Comment

im sorry man!
          I make people happy

Comment

Thanks, guys.

a/cwizard: This is my first "favorite" to die. I suspect, though, that a year from now, this will be the one I remember, so that's probably why.
            Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Working...
            X