Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradise gourami

Whatchoo think?
    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

I prefer the albinos over the blue/red striped. they are a nice comunity fish Grow to 3" which is a bit large for a 10g. They get along well with all but the more aggressive sicklids. They are happy in slightly cooler water so they do well in an airconditioned room with out a tank heater. They like slow moving water and a planted tank. Being bubblenesters you don't have to worry about them filling up the comunity tank with fry. All in all, and A fish for any Low maintaince tank.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Sounds awesome. Time to do some window shopping.

Know anywhere offhand that carries them?
      Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Working...
      X