Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction

SO do we have a date for the next auction yet? What are the parameters for housing fishes for the auction? Does anyone bring plants?tanks?...how many ppl would have interest in Aqua boulders of different kinds?
    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Looks like its gonna be September 13, 2009

http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.org/AUCTION%20PAGE-FallFOTAS.htm

Comment

If you were thinking about the Fall GHAC Auction that we were talking about at the meeting, then it is tentatively scheduled for the first Saturday in November. I'll post again once everything has been finalized.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
        If you were thinking about the Fall GHAC Auction that we were talking about at the meeting, then it is tentatively scheduled for the first Saturday in November. I'll post again once everything has been finalized.
        K. Just needed a round about date to warn my husband about...lol. I told him I would be making another trip down to see yall...so I can bring some more babies. This time maybe some blue eyed....if they are big enough by then.

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
          Looks like its gonna be September 13, 2009

http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.or...-FallFOTAS.htm

I will try to make this one as well....It may work out just like that too...I will prolly not be ale to make the Aug meeting, but will the auction. So...every other month you guys should get to see me...mainly just cause of the distance of the meetings.

Comment

they have an auction a little closer to you........hillcountrycichlidclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by jughead View Post
              they have an auction a little closer to you........hillcountrycichlidclub.org
              when....?

Comment

FOTAS events & auction

The mother of all fish auctions will be Sept. 13 at the Omni. It's during the annual FOTAS convention. Info at www.HoustonAquariumSociety.org and under the Fishbox HAS forum.
                Be there or be square!

Comment

Working...
                X