How do I use the search feature.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I use the search feature.

I know there was a disscussion on the box about where to get the best dechlor for the least $$$ and I saw many good suggestions but I have never been able to get the search feature to work for me......:furious:

I would wait until my grandson comes for a visit but I'm out now and I need to do some water changes soon.

So HELP!
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

If you use the 'Advanced Search' you have more options and can choose to only search specific forums.

By not working, do you mean you are getting an error? Or just not pulling the info you are expecting?
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Even with the advanced search it may be hard to find a specific post.
      Your gonna get a lot of results no matter what you search
      unless the post has a specific word that's not in any other post.
      Last edited by PhishPhreek; 07-15-2009, 01:32 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
        By not working, do you mean you are getting an error? Or just not pulling the info you are expecting?
        I mean I'm not finding the desired result.....

the computer hates me !
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by TangTango View Post
          Even with the advanced search it may be hard to find a specific post.

Your gonna get a lot of results no matter what you search

unless the post has a specific word that's not in any other post.
          I'd be happy if it gave me "ONE" result.

I enter "dechlorinator" and any choice and I get

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

OH $h1T it worked this time.... what the H311 did I do different ?

Comment

Nope - that was not the right one - but it was the only one I got.
            so someone please do a "searches for dummies" post
            please

Comment

Are any of these the right one?

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Search: Keyword(s): dechlorinator ; Forum: Chemistry and Aquarium Equipment and child forums

Do you remember the timeframe of the thread? I mean, was it a month ago or 2 years ago?
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
              X