Fotas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fotas

The Fotas convention is going to be hosted by HAS this summer...
    Does anyone have the dates & speakers ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

This was posted in the HAS Forum

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ad.php?t=28146

way back in April and updated information is in the Fish Fancier that was mailed out last Thursday. I believe Charles also had flyers at the last auction as well. You can also always check our website or call or email one of us :).

www.houstonaquariumsociety.org
    Last edited by szidlon; 06-17-2009, 04:57 PM.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I have chased down all the links, HAS site, FOTAS site and last issue of the fancier, but have not found times & speakers etc.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

The speakers and an outline of the events is in the Fish Fancier I mailed out Thursday, on the page of "What we know so far", I know it's in there, I put it together. If you didn't get your Fish Fancier let me know and I'll send you another one. You can check with Dave as far as the updating of the HAS website, I know he's been working on it. The speaker schedule is not in the Fish Fancer as I'm not sure their schedule's have been set in stone yet.
        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
        X