This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB : young veiled angels

Our 29 with my gfs 5 baby veiled angels decided to drain itself while we were gone friday night ... only the corys survived. I bought her a new 29 saturday but im having a hard time locating young angels. Ive shopped all over SW houston this weekend and only found a single miserable looking one at extreme. If anyone has some or knows of a store that has them in stock please let me know.

go to Houston Aquarium Warehouse. I believe Dan has some really nice angels.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

where is he located? i just got really back into fish a few months ago. before that its been 10 years of only a single aquarium

Comment

Do you want to join the vibrant online gambling scene? Here are some facts you need to know before playing.
        Karen

Comment

his place is in Stafford. he is located on Murphy Rd.
          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

we were within a mile or two of him today and i couldnt remember the address. ended up taking a discus home from extreme. ive gotta stop by and see him next weekend.

Comment

If you like discus Dan's is the place to go :)
              Karen

Comment

i would watch it with discus from extreme i bought 3 and all 3 died within a month while the ones i got from dan blew up

Comment

Working...
                X