3rd times a charm, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd times a charm, right?

hey guys trying it again. this is my 3rd attempt. the first time....well lets not talk about the fist time, but the 2nd time went alittle better. there was a bubble nest egglaying female. but she was realy hungery and the male ran her off before she could drop more, plus he wasnt that interested in the eggs, but now the male was blowing a nest in his jar and the fm is full and ready. i put them in the breeder about 2 this morning. the male is starting to hang out under the nest protector. if he doesnt build in the next 12 hrs. ill put the bubble wrap in there. cross ur fins and wish me luck

Good luck!
    Karen

Comment

Yes, good luck ...maybe the third time will be it for you....

Have you been in contact with PP or resident betta master, for tips?

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Good luck! If you go onto the weather channel.com and put in your zip code, you can see if a weather front will blow through. I have a pair in the spawning tank right now because a front will come through this weekend. (It makes them want to spawn).
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Good Luck!
          I would just put the bubble wrap in right now (bubble side down). It might help him get started quicker.
          www.ventralfins.com

Comment

i think im gettin some of that same front, ok illput the bubble wrap in. and i have pp's web site as one of my favorates. thanks guy. oh congrats fishboyt, my second attempt would have beat beat you. maybe ill get there before u this time. on ur mark get set go!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazybettaman View Post
              i think im gettin some of that same front, ok illput the bubble wrap in. and i have pp's web site as one of my favorates. thanks guy. oh congrats fishboyt, my second attempt would have beat beat you. maybe ill get there before u this time. on ur mark get set go!!!!!!

I'm trying to go for 2 spawns every month. I had 2 last month and now I need 2 for this month. I'm gonna win!

Comment

i geuss im going to have put my double tail and hm together today, they look about ready.bring it.lol

Comment

alright heres alittle vid of whats going on. forgive the quality its a 4 mega pix http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/p...ctspawning.flv

Comment

Is the male a crowntail and the female a veiltail?

Comment

What are you guys trying to spawn (have you got to spawn)? Whats the plan with the babies?

Comment

Originally posted by Somefishguy View Post
                        What are you guys trying to spawn (have you got to spawn)? Whats the plan with the babies?

We are spawning bettas. What I plan to do with my babies is to sell them.

Comment

lol I know you are spawning bettas I ment more what type/characteristics

Comment

One of the pairs I spawned was a veil tail and the male had a tan body with white and blue speckled fins. The female had a tan body with red fins. (I'm trying to go for patriotic).

Right now i'm trying to get my snow white OHM pair to spawn.

Comment

ok cool..

Keep us updated on them and Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X