new kids on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kids on the block

I never would've thought that when my own kids grew up and left home that i would have such an empty nest syndrome. But I have filled it up with my new kids. I'm not a great photographer so don't give me grief over the newbie to it. I just wanted to share some pics of my chimba colony and a few of my other kids. As the cube gets settled my discus will go back in there, and the 30 gallon will house my colony of rams. So i hope you enjoy looking at them.

Re: new kids on the block

Comment

Nicely done there sweety.....you got some great shots of your new "kids" ....You certainly can tell  you have a few females holding....I'll have to redo the back of that tank though, it sticks out like a sore thumb.....

Again, very nice shots of the kids.....I love the brevis in that huge shell.....she's got room for a family of fifty it seems..... :)

TFS

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

.......that brevis in that shell is one of the one's from last night..... 8O .....it seems that they are sunspots......

thanks for the compliments though.....aren't they just sooooooooooooo cute..... :)

Comment

Awesome Chimba!
          Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

thanks jeebus....i'm really proud of these little guys and girls.....i raised the most part of them from little babies....
            they are my pride and joy....

Comment

Very nice. I like them all.  
              PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

thank you Nick.....
                now you can see where [s:830f96a197]my[/s:830f96a197] fahaka....your fahaka will be coming huh?...... :wink:

Comment

very nice fish lady, looks awesome!!!
                  25g - Reef
                  3.5g - Surge Tank
                  10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

those troph girls are packing!    tanks look great! mr Ed still kicking?

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

great lookin' tanks, FL. Is that a chalinochromis in a couple pics?

Mark
                      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

my big CAK.....he doesn't come out of hiding EVER....but i caught him at 4am and so here he is....

he's soooooo bristley.....i really like him alot.....

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk";p="
                          those troph girls are packing!    tanks look great! mr Ed still kicking?
                          you bet....he is in there with my chimba's....he comes out to eat.....and let's me oogle at him....
                          thanks for the compliments everyone....i'm really proud of my kids.....

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder";p="
                            great lookin' tanks, FL. Is that a chalinochromis in a couple pics?

Mark

yes mark that is a chaolin....i call him the priest.....he's been with my chimba's since i got them....they have all grown up together.....so they get along...
                            thanks for the compliments.....

Comment

It would have made more sense for my mom to get fish instead of cats when we all left. You need to talk with her! :) Beautiful kids :)
                              Katamari Damacy...That's just how I roll...

Comment

Working...
                              X