HAS Auction ??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS Auction ??????????

The rule about 4 bags , how will that work with Bettas?
    Males and females must be seperated, Can you auction off 4 males ,4 females, 4 pairs
    or 4 bags of unsex bettas/\? or just 4 bettas?   Jay

Re: HAS Auction ??????????

What rule about 4 bags? Are you talking about the color coding system? You get four colored stickers for each 4 bags...so, for example, 10 of each color if you bring 40 bags.
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I siad 4 , but  there is 5 bag limit of anyone species, So how would that apply to Bettas?
      Some people wants Males , some females or pair, Young bettas(unsex ones can be bagged together)
      Not that I would bring a bunch, but 5 bags when you are talking Bettas does not add up to a lot of Fish
      Jay

Comment

Oh....that's not a problem. We just don't want like, 30 red male bettas or something. For example...someone might bring 25 bags of Discus. We just don't want 25 bags of all the same thing is all. Variants are just fine. What happens is it floods the auction, you get less money for the item, and the auction takes a lot longer because it's harder to get bids on an item that 24 just like it have gone before. Now if you have 5 bags each of 5 different varieties of Discus, to stay with our example, that's perfectly fine. We're just trying to keep the auction functional. It sometimes goes 9 or 10 hours and we don't need it to get any longer. We had someone one time bring a bucket of 150 albino corys and want to break it down into 50 bags of 3 each. That's the sort of situation we're trying to avoid. We want to avoid people getting bored and leaving because it's taking too long. So if it's 5 reds, 5 crowntails, 5 Plakats, that sort of thing it's perfectly fine. Hope this cleared it up. If not give me a call at the shop one day this week and we can go over it. 832-595-2777
        Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

what shop do you run?
          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Thanks, I need to call to get a seller #, I found out the first time around that doing all the listing and tagging at the site is not fun.   Thanks jay

Comment

Originally posted by newb";p="
              what shop do you run?
              marauder is the owner of Fish Ranch in Rosenburg. His real name is Charles. He is a great source of infromation.
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Anyone bringing crowntail bettas to the auction. I am looking for some to bring back with me.

I will be at the auction on Sunday or yall can pm me for pickup or shipping

Thanks

Comment

Charles, are you bringing any Sunspot Brevis?
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

I'm bringing Sunspot Brevis AND crowntail bettas.
                    Charles Jones

Comment

Working...
                    X