T&T Breeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T Breeders

Probably already reported on here but it was interesting to see some Old World breeders at Paul's.  Obviously a lot of age and I guess there were a lot more but he had two close to 5" yellow tropheus --guessing Kabeyeye, Nangu, Linangu?  Didn't have my Aqualog with me.  Sort of interesting to see some tropheus the size of petro's.  The two yellows were excellent--the remaining were pretty old looking but definitely had size to them.

Re: T&T Breeders

They didn't have collections points or at least a name on the order list?

I have seen quite a few monsters come from Old World.... delock's colony consist of some monsters! It might be the same variant as his.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Linangu..

He have mostly all males...most of my males and females are in the 4 to 5 inch range if not bigger.

Comment

There definitely was a big Chimp in there and a big Canary Cheek and another monster that looked like it could have been a Red Saddle that was ancient. Some type of Red Rainbow of decent size. Those two Linangu, as delock confirmed variant, were pretty strong.  I would have loved to seen the ones that were already sold to see if some interesting variants were in there--don't think there were any Ilangi, Ikola, or Cherry Spots.  I guess Alex is getting something in in the next two weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X