Styrofoam containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styrofoam containers

Does anyone know where i could get some of those little styrofoam containers to ship fish or something that works as well?
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Re: Styrofoam containers

If you ask your local pharmacy or hospital really nice, they get some drugs shipped in styro boxes. They are generally tossed. Same with vet's offices. They may be slightly more understanding.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless";p="
      Same with vet's offices. They may be slightly more understanding.
      Tim, you hinting at something?
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Haha! Not at all. :wink: I was just thinking that vets already deal with animals.

cichlid1409 lives in Sealy. I wouldn't tell him to drive an hour for a couple boxes.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

thanks
          25g - Reef
          3.5g - Surge Tank
          10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

I got mine from a friend who worked in an anesthesiology office also the fiance brings some home from her pharmacy as well.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i think you could also get these from honey baked hams or logan farms. they ship there hams in them.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

I've received fish in regular boxes lined with stryfoam sheets held together with silicone.
                Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

You can buy styrafoam sheets at most building supply stores and make your owne.

try the old folks home or assisted living places near you, they all have their meds shipped in.
                  'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Like PhishPhreek said...
                    but if you can't get Styrofoam, you can use that pink or blue home insulation also although it might be a tad heavier.
                    www.ventralfins.com

Comment

or you can get beer styrofoam coolbox from walmart ?
                      My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Comment

get the pink one, it weights almost nothing, and just cut it to fit into a box of your liking... they are really really cheap too, cheaper then buying the styrofoam box...

Comment

Howdy,

I have lots of these in all different sizes, some have fitted boxes on the outside and others are just the white styrofoam shipping container.  LOL, they would just be a $2 each or 2 for $3 to help cover gas, I live near the dog track and was going to try and make a Houston run this Wed. or Thursday.  If you live near Sealy, I can drive through there about 7AM on Sunday, Oct. 19 (on the way to Austin) and meet you along I10.  Let me know how many and what sizes you are looking for.  Any one else interested?  Will even take trades.  Later, ken

Comment

Good to see you back Ken.  
                            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                            X