This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for discus

I'm wanting to add some discus to the three already in my planted 125 gal. I'd like to find some healthy adult discus whose purchase won't require me to take out a second mortgage. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Looking for discus

Dan at Houston Aquarium Warehouse is well known for his discus stock. You can visit his website at www.gulfcoastdiscus.com
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

I second the recommendation. Dan's got beautiful fish @ good prices.
      I can be found at www.southaustinchiro.com.

Comment

Go to Daniels!!! He has by far the best Discus...

Comment

one more vote for dan.
          ADA mini-m planted
          ADA mini-m riparium
          ADA 30-C nano reef
          ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
          ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
          Eheim 90cm SA biotope
          110g Peacocks

Comment

Thanks folks. I gave Dan a call and will probably go see him saturday morning.
            Last time I talked to him he was in Richmond--movin' up in the world.
            Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I have a few red melons for $70.00 a fish.
              They are in the range of 5"
              Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
              Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
              Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Working...
              X