I want to go to the BettaHabari show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to go to the BettaHabari show

Details on this please! My friend, Susan, is trying to breed a pair and I saw some really cool white Crowntail ones at Fish Ranch in Rosenberg. Just like to try it once for the experience.  Please post details BettaHabari-ites.

Re: I want to go to the BettaHabari show

PM phishphreek......the shows are held at Meagan Tropical Emporium off of Fuqua and there will be show stopping bettas there!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Here's the link to the show info:

Betta Habari Show
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

We are expecting over 300 bettas at the show.  There will be a lot of new "metalic" colors that you can't find at the lfs and some "endangered/wild" bettas (mouth brooding) for show & auction.  Stop by Saturday the 30th to get a good look at the winners and don't miss the auction on sunday 31st if you are interested in fancy or unusual bettas.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
        X