This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted = Otocinclus Catfish, Corydoras Catfish

Whos got some and who wants to get rid of some.  Ill buy, trade, steal, or beg.  Dont tell me LFS or petsmart any of that.  I know that.  I wanna know who here has and wants to deal.  

Otocinclus Catfish

Corydoras Catfish

maybe some Kuhli loaches too

Re: Wanted = Otocinclus Catfish, Corydoras Catfish

Sounds like you need to be sweet talking with Spot86t.   :wink:

She has all three of what you are looking if memory serves...

Goodluck, I mean dealing for the fish...
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

No surplus of Oto's here  On the other 2 though, I have...

Corydoras:
      I'll sell the adult cory's for 2.00 each - the fry for 1.00 each
      up to 5 Paleatus corys (peppered cory)
      up to 5 Aeneus (bronze cory)
      up to 3 Albino Aeneus
      up to 50 Albino Aeneus fry - 5 weeks old, These guys barely an inch long, eating well and growing fast.
      up to 25 Albino fry - 4 weeks old, these guys about 3/4 inch long, eating ground micro food also growing fast.

You can find pictures of any of the above at planetcatfish.com - here's the link to the species index for cory's: Corydora list

Kuhli Loaches:
      1.50 each, I can sell up to 5 Brown (Pangio oblonga)
      2.50 each, I can sell up to 12 Blackline (Pangio anguillaris)
      2.00 each, I can sell up to 7 Banded (Pangio myersi)

you can find pictures of any of the loaches at loaches.com - here's the link to an alphabetical species index for kuhli's: click here, and scroll down to the pangio species

To keep these guys happy I will sell only a minimum of 3 of each individual species.  To keep them really happy you'd want about 5 corydoras and about 7 kuhli's.

I would strongly advise not putting the fry in a tank where any of the inhabitants might eat one.  If eaten - either dead or alive, these varieties will be lethal to the consumer.  Don't ask me how I know this but this is the case even if the fry is less than 2 weeks old.  

I now have one less juvenile pleco  :(
      The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
      Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

lol.  thanks spot.  yeah i want 4 of the pangio oblonga kuhli or is you have 5 that need a home i can take the last one but if you have company for him, then i dont want him but if not illl take him.  
        the tanks have nothing big enough to eat fry and plus i QT EVERYTHING no matter what so they will get raised up in a QT tank till big anyway or bigger.    

The corys im gonna want 4 of the aeneus.  they will have another to go with them already here.

id love to take 5 and 7 but i dont have room for that many.  i have 4 of the pangio myersi and they have a blast.  i have 1 cory not sure of the species but hes lonely cause he came from a rescue of sorts and was alone in a beta bowl. so i took him.

where u located and when can we do this deal.  u going to the ghac meeting on Feb. 17?  Im gonna go cause im meetin rrocket for some of those crays hes got.

Comment

The numbers I listed for each species are how many I can spare without leaving the rest lonely.  So I have about a dozen of the oblongas but I will only spare up to 5 of them.  

Do you have a pic of the lone cory you've got?  I'll even trade one of the aeneus for him.  I have a few different onesies and twosies and I can add him to that clan for the time being.  I am going to try and aquire additionals of those to make sure I have at least 5 of each of them - then they'll each get their own tank  :).  Maybe your lone guy is like one of mine.

I plan to make the 2/17 meeting also, so we can take care of it there if that works best for you.  I may be up in conroe and/or cut-n-shoot sometime before that - I have sisters there and need to pick up some things from them.  If you want to that, pm me your number or something and when I know for certain when I'll be going I can contact you.
          The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
          Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

i do have some peppered corys, if you are interested probably like 50 or so, pm

Comment

hey thanks for the offer villa.   i got something workd wit spot

Comment

Working...
              X