wet/dry filter sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wet/dry filter sharing

yeah. they look nice though.  i was curious if anyone knew him or used his stuff.   hey by the way,  what happens if your filter starts to clogg up on a wetdry?  is there an overflow in the wetdry of sorts that water will run off the filter and back to the pump and not flood the filter secton and then the house??

Comment

Mine is setup to bypass the drip tray if the filter pad were to clog.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah.  dont you have a fish room at your house or is that phishpreek im thinkin about?   how many wet drys you have?

Comment

I do not have any fish room....I spread mine throughout the house

I have 2 wet/dry sumps running right now as well as a all-in-one.....own a few of them and plan to use another overflow on my 30g cube.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah.  nice.  thats phishphreek that has the room with with the betas i guess.  mine are kinda spread in the house.  manly my livin room. lol. but one in the office.  some how i gotta get the wife outta the house for like a couple days to set a few more up. lol.

Comment

Betta Breeders have long used multiple tanks to a single w/d filter / sump.
              A large rubbermaid tub makes the best sump for the buck.
              the tanks all have overflows, and the circulating line has a UV sterilizer to keep from cross contaminating tanks
              the level switch keeps the water level steady and the hose bib after the pump allows for water changes.
              My system has 4 rows of 27  1/3g tanks and a couple of 29g growout tanks

Betta Bunkhouse
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

yeah. i remember you posted a pic once.  it was really nice.  alot of work.  lol.

Comment

Working...
                X