Do you hear what I feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hear what I feel?

Quote....If a tree falls in the woods and there is noone there to hear it does it still make a sound?
    If a tear rolls down the face and there's noone there to see it does it still reflect the pain, joy, remorse, sorrow, or saddness?

Re: Do you hear what I feel?

To you no....to all the animals in the forest they hear it.....the ones that lived in that tree would probably feel the movement as well as the emotion of their home crashing.

If you cry it reflects to you....and you know it's reasoning.

If you never felt sadness could their be happiness?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

the silence of the moment is deafening......

Comment

If the one who hurt you never knew of your pain, would you still hurt?

Comment

in silent solitude.....the hurt is no less......

it's those that hurt you and know they do that creates the greater deafening sound in their silence .......the heart is an open book if the love is great.....there's no way that the hurt given couldn't be seen on the pages of their soul.....

greater is the pain than the appology.......

oh hurt take a holiday....release the soul you entangle....let happiness come forth as a fountain to thirst........

Comment

They ignore the pages of their soul like worn down text books on the $.01 aisle of the Goodwill store....much like heart with worn down bindings, heavy highlighting and illegible writing...no one pays attention do those lonely hearts

Comment

oh the deafening cry of the withering heart, can you not hear it's cries?, can you not hear it's screams for the touch that would make it whole again, can you not hear it's cries for it's love, the love that gives it breath, that gives it life....that makes it whole again? can you not hear my heart............

Comment

I hear it and feel it...if only the right ones would hear it. When will they save us from these lonely nights of stuffed animals and body pillows that just don't fit right in our arms? I'll be waiting...

Comment

Post your picture in the pictured thread AnotherWoogie.....I am sure the loneliness feeling can be remedied...
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Lol! Thanks, ek, but I'm definitely not looking for that "one" right now...unless of course that guy is willing to put up with a lot of heartache...

But in my experience, they have no desire to put up with it

Comment

agreed ....they don't put up with it,....they just give it out......

ek this is a poetry spot about the heart..chill buddy noone is looking for anything.....just enjoy the words or leave it alone bud....

Comment

Well it's easier to give up than to help the one you love, right?

Maybe we have to go all this crap just to enjoy what we'll have for the rest of our lives? At least this is what I'm looking forward to...sighs...

Comment

deciding to donate the pining heart to goodwill...
                          opening my eyes to taste the world
                          seeing the breeze, smelling the sun...
                          Falling asleep to the noise...the sounds... of the scented roses.
                          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                          20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                          29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                          29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                          55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                          75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

You are a good soul. Unfortunately, everything he touched, including the heart is trapped in my grasp. I'm sure many could benefit from what I could give up, but it's hard to see for those who need when you yourself feel so needy for these seemingly useless things.

Maybe when something else finds itself in my bed that can put me to sleep the way the cotton of his shirt does, I'll be able to let it go...until then...it remains with me..

Comment

the moment in time where my heart and soul lept from my inner being and became lost in the looks, touches, gentleness, passion, and foreverness of a love that my heart will never deny. for millions live a life never to have felt what i feel when i look in his face, and millions is the count that i fear waking up without it.....the very breath i breathe is not my own, but that which is freely given to the heart that owns my own......

Comment

Working...
                              X