No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii games. Anyone selling any?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Wii games. Anyone selling any?

I know theres a few people with a Wii on here. Anyone selling any games/or could recommend a few good ones to buy new.

Just got it today, its cool but ive only got the Wii Sports and the Wii Play.

Re: Nintendo Wii games. Anyone selling any?

lol ask mike... you can keep very busy and very obsessed just with the games that came with it!  
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Yeah! I like Bowling!!!

Rebekah :emtthumbs:

Comment

Well what are you waiting for? Party at my place, BYOB and controller.

Well the bowling is fun for about 10 minutes. :P  The tennis game is probably the best. The boxing doesnt work that well, you should be able to walk up to your opponent. The Wii Play is a waste of money, and from what i can tell theres not that many good games out for the Wii.  :P

Comment

Rayman is fun as hell!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i want to try that one, Hey i love boxing, its great exercise i play it with wrist weights. i got the rapala fishing game and like that. also have redsteel the Yakuza shooting game. it takes a little time to get good with controls but man it is pretty cool. i hear mamas cooking is fun too. I would suggest renting games from blockbuster to try them first though cus you might like different games then me.
            Never fear I is here
            David Abeles
            Vice President
            Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I was looking for a good driving game. I like the ridge racer type where you win races to buy newcars or improve your current car. You know the type im talking about?

Ive been playing the boxing game quite a bit, its tiring after a while but great to get your heart rate up.

Well i think im going to go rent rayman and that yakuza shooting.

Comment

My WiiKey is in the mail
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                n

Comment

That's pretty cool!

I still have my ps2 with the Messiah chip and my dreamcast that plays burnt games
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I like mario...I wonder if it's any good on the Wii... We don't have a Wii though, so I guess I might have to rent it and go over to Mike's house!   What do ya say Mike? Another Wii party when Ricky gets back? This time I promise I won't have a headache!

Rebekah

Comment

oh man mario party is cool on the wii
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I bought resident evil 4 for it today, it takes a few minutes to get the control an movement right,but its really good so far.

Blockbuster wanted almost $9 for 1 game for 5 days, id rather pay $13 to rent on gamefly for a month.

Comment

NEED FOR SPEED CARBON AAA+++, im getting zelda this next sunday !

PLay it in steering wheel mode (its kinda hard at first but when you learn the movement, like any other wii game its great) , if you play it on joystick, it defeats the point in having a wii. I think...
                          Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Did you get the steering wheel for it? not sure if it's out yet but I saw it in one of my lil bros game mag.

Zelda is the all time!
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Theres a steering wheel and tennis rackets etc. available in the deerbrook mall on 59. I just signed up with http://www.gameznflix.com , Ive rented movies from them in the past. 2 games out at a time is $13/month.

Comment

Working...
                              X