This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal halides for sale

I have a metal halide setup given to me from my cousin. It's a 3 feet long fixture. Can hold 2x175 metal halide bulbs and 2x55 power compact bulbs. Total out to be rougly over 400 watts. Already sold all the other aquarium stuff just this left. I will sell it for $225 or obo. It's a very nice light setup, just need to wipe the dust off and ready to go. It comes with 2 metal halide bulb and 1 55 bulb already which I have. You might want to replace one of the bulbs though because its almost 6 months.
    Pictures are on here http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/supaflyz/
    180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Re: metal halides for sale

Is it 48" or ? in lengrh.
    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
    Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

So it's a single ended MH setup......
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

its 36 inches long.  Yup single ended is it bad?
        180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

I have no idea which is better....I like DE's but my experience with them is limited. I was just stating or bring to attention that they are SE's.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ok finally took it out and check for the brand.  It's made by hamilton. here are the pics.

I have no idea with this image code thing.  I try putting it in like you said.

Try this see if it works http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/supaflyz/

Comment

Links don't work.

Try posting the img code for them instead of the url.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ok I finally knew how to add images on here lol.  It's made by hamilton. Its 3 feet long with 2x175 bulbs and one actinic 55 flourescent bulb. It can hold 2x55 bulb but I only have one. Here are the pics.

I have no idea with this image code thing.  I try putting it in like you said.

Try this see if it works http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/supaflyz/

Comment

Working...
                X