Post counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post counts

Am I just seeing things or are the post totals not changing?  I've checked a few threads and the totals for individuals are staying the same.  Not important to me but I was just wondering.

Re: Post counts

it updates your count on all of your posts when you do one, but you may be right i am checking your theory with this post right now, here is hoping it works like normal.
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

well it updated mine so hope nothing wrong with yours
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Chalk another one here.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sorry... my mistake.  Thanks for checking.

Comment

So, are you having a problem? Or do you mean that if you read a thread that was active a couple months ago, the post numbers are the same as something posted today? Just to clarify.   :)
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I think he thinks that his previous thread should have the 80 while this one should have 81
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

You're both correct... I just noticed that consecutive posts from the same person had the same total.  And for some reason, I don't know why, I thought that the consecutive totals would show x, then x+1, etc.  I now realize, and should have before, that the totals are dynamic and the same value is propagated to all of an individual's posts.  I should have thought about it a little more before starting this topic.  Anyway, no problems here.

Comment

Working...
                X