ADA products locally!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADA products locally!!!

Me and the fiance was heading down bellaire to get her hair cut so I decided to stop by City Pets on beechnut and B8 to try and find an impellar cover for a proII I got in a treade and they have ADA plant products!!

Soil,power sand, liquid ferts, fish food, the works! They have a very nice ADA tank set up on the counter too with the diffuser, lily pipes etc! The tank looked amazing and I was pretty shocked to see that they carry ADA.

I remember 10-14yrs ago when they were a little shop on the other side of the street now they've got just about everything.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: ADA products locally!!!

sweet, I was over at village earlier, isn't city pets not far?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

take 59s to b8 then b8 to beechnut
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Dude, where have you been?  City Pets is great!!!  They have had the ADA line for over 2 months I think and they're the only authorized dealer for the Houston area.  

I usually drop by every week whenever I get a chance.

Did you happen to see the planted 75G oceanic tank?  It looks awesome w/ the Marselia Minuta in the foreground.

Comment

i saw the 90gallon actually a few weeks ago but never noticed the ADA stuff. its pretty cool but the fiance doesnt like it too much cause now i want to replace my planted tank with an ADA one
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

For me the only ADA product that I got was the Aqua Soil and Power Sand Special.  It's a good price at $26 per 20# BAG (9LITERS) for the AS.

There is no way that I'll use the ADA line of CO2 or lighting products.  It's way way overpriced.  The little CO2 canister costs $11 each which will last about 2-3 weeks as compared to a 20# tank of co2 that costs me about the same to have it refilled and last almost a year.

The lights however are great but I will never get it since I'm using the TEK T5.  Overall though if you have $$ to burn then definitely get the ADA equipments, there're sweet.

Comment

i dont need all the fancy stuff, i already have a coralife fixture and my co2 so i wont pay the high price for that stuff.

i just want the tank and the lily pipes :)
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

you used to be able to swing by ADG and pick pick all the ADA products... can you not do this anymore?
                Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless";p="
                  you used to be able to swing by ADG and pick pick all the ADA products... can you not do this anymore?
                  You could but you have to pay for the items online b/f you could pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X