Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the fish stores in Houston and SouthEast Texas?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where are the fish stores in Houston and SouthEast Texas

Old thread I suppose but I'll add another...

Fish-N-Pets Unlimited
    12600 Bissonnet #D5
    Houston, TX 77099
    281-642-8451

Owner is Pat Hoang
    "The measure of an education is that you acquire some idea of the extent of your ignorance." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

I would like to add that ABC is no longer in the location specified above. I drove by there this afternoon and there's a big old sign saying "We've moved call [the number listed above]."

I didn't call to see where they moved.
      "The measure of an education is that you acquire some idea of the extent of your ignorance." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

ABC is now located in Humble along hwy 59. Same shopping center as Blue Angel night club. West side of 59, South of 1960.  I haven't been to the new location. Hopefully it will be taken care of better than the old location.
        75gal heavy planted tank
        pea gravel on soil substrate
        DIY CO2
        3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
        same substrate
        DIY CO2
        1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

Nice, I have been looking for a thread like this.

Comment

Wow this is exactly what I've been searching for...

So let me add a new store for you guys as my first post here:

Xtreme Fish & Pets
            11415 Bellaire Blvd.
            Suite A
            Houston, TX 77072

(281)-564-7855

7 days a week
            10am-8pm

Comment

I believe the post was originally started to build this:

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

I heard there's a new store called "Fish Gallery" (I think) somewhere on 59 southbound heading from Humble towards Houston.  I know that's a long stretch, but if anyone heads that way they can look for it.  I heard it was on the West side of the freeway, so look to your right as you head towards downtown.  Rather, have your passenger look while you concentrate on your driving!
                The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

I just went both directions on 59 this morning, i didnt see anything but i wasnt really looking. there is a little fish store around tidwell/parker? on 59.
                  I dont remember what its called. Its on the East side(NorthBound)

Comment

When Village Tropical moves, they will be changing their name to Fish Gallery and they will be located (I think) at 59/Kirby.

Comment

The one at 59 & Tidwell is called Fish Mart (I think). Spot just posted something about them a couple of days ago.

The Fish Gallery where Village Tropical is moving to IS behind Bennagins at 59 & Kirby. It's very close to my office, and I tried to peek in there at lunch last week. The already have some fish in tanks, but they're still doing a lot of construction. I feel like one of those tv commercials where the woman has her face pressed against the store window, saying "Open, open,open". I just can't wait! :lupe:
                      75gal heavy planted tank
                      pea gravel on soil substrate
                      DIY CO2
                      3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                      same substrate
                      DIY CO2
                      1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

Yes jbicb3, it is called Fish Mart and is the one I posted about the other day.  

The one I was told about (fish gallery) could very well be where Village Tropical is moving to, the person who told me this didn't exactly specify whether it was north of, south of, or in downtown.
                        The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                        Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

ive been to the fish gallery.. awesome awesome place.. they have a huge 5,000 gallon display tank.. its mouth watering.   i just bought a used 110 oceanic there for 300 bucks.. tank included tank, stand, lids, lights, canopy, big ol sump with everything bio balls and all, uv sterilizer, substrate, and iwaki pump.

Comment

Great deal!  

Was there a sale?

Raul
                            Raul
                            PokerFace

Comment

i dont think it was a sale. it was my first time there and they just had that one used tank.. and i couldnt resist such a deal.

Comment

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                                X