Stuck in Harlingen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Harlingen

I am here in Harlingen for the week end and have found very little to do in the evenings. Wish I was home so I could work on my tank.

Went over to South Padre yesterday. I am so glad i went over there because had I drove here just to see South Padre I would have been very upset. It's not that anything was wrong, but I think I have heard so much about it for so long that my expectations were very high. I also thought we could drive on the beach. So far the people here are very friendly. Weather has been great too. The hotel is wonderful. If you are planing a trip here these private room suites are great for people that have kids!!!
    Smokin_Cache
    Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
    Lets see what the imagination fruits.
    Check out my last tank

Re: Stuck in Harlingen

Hope you dont get to bored.
    If you get a chance cross the border & go into Mexico.
    You can find some good deals there.

Walter
    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
    Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

I am kinda afraid to cross the border!! I don't think white people are of great liking with all the imagration stuff going on.
      Smokin_Cache
      Check out my last tank

Comment

The Texas State Aquarium in Corpus is a great place to visit.   When I was there in 99 the jellyfish display was fantastic.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Wish I had time on the way home to stop.

I went to the Florida State Aquariom last year. It was all great!!
          Smokin_Cache
          Check out my last tank

Comment

Well Yesterday I drove from Harlingen drop one suit case off picked up another kissed the wife and I am now in College Station for the week. A little to look at around here. Four days of fire school at A & M and will be able to work on my tank again. Well after I spend some time with my honey.
            Smokin_Cache
            Check out my last tank

Comment

Working...
            X