This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLA Auction

The HLA is planning to auction off some mollies and platties that are club donations at the next, first meeting on April 15, see calendar event. We are all bringing fish to trade before the auction. If you wish to sell livebearers for profit in the auction the commission is 10%. The HLA will give certificates to buyers and sellers of the high dollar fish.

max

Re: HLA Auction

Howdy Max, it sounds like a good idea and worth a try.  If nobody wants to trade or buy our fish or stuff we can always bring it back home.

You were asking about mollies so I have been talking with Mark about the molly breeding project he did for a science fair project in school and he went on to take first place in Galveston county for his class.  He has a display board and we still have the types of mollies he used for the breeding program.  Mark is willing to give a program (10-15minutes) at HLA meeting if anyone is interested in hearing it.  The public speaking will be good practice for Mark.  later, ken

Comment

That sounds like a plan. I want to hear all about it. Lets do that.

max

Comment

Max, you want Mark to give the molly program at the fist HLA meeting correct? We can do this, later. ken

Comment

You bet! At the first part of the first meeting, April 15.

max

Comment

I have decided that I need some really nice Guppy stock.
            Anyone know where some yellow snakeskin stock might be available?
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I have been ask if you can sell anything besides livebearers at the auction. Yes if they are club donations. Not this time if it is anything but livebearers to be sold for profit. Aqua Zoo is building a new room for us to meet in and I am not sure how big it is. We will have to see the room and check with our host, Prosper Debee about next time

max

Comment

Working...
              X