Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Don't we have some interesting livebearers in our bayous...and decapods?
    Russ

My other hobby?Vroom![b]

Comment

Yes both native and not so native..... you can catch them but its illeagle to put them back  :bsoop:

sigh me up for a collecting trip.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Do you call that a catch and dont release policy? Do you know where? I am not sure we quite know where we are going yet.

max

Comment

There are several places to get both killies and wild guppies/platies around here. Sheldon reservoir is probably one of the better known locations, however just about any area that has water year round will produce fish. I do alot of my wild plant harvests in overflows off lake houston. The one in particular that I like has about 2ft of water in it year round and more than a few wild guppies.
          Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Working...
          X