Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody iam new here and feel obligated to introduce myself. My name is hayden. I am born and raised here in houston. I have been an aquarist for a short amount of time now. I have 15+ tanks at home. I grow all types of exotic plants and keep all types of fish. I enjoy plants (obviously), dwarf cichlids, rare charicins and oddballs, also i collect exotic plecos. Iam excited about the new website and feel i can participate and hopefully help out some other aquarist.

Re: Newbie

hi hayden,

looks like you have quite the collection

what size tanks do you keep?

Comment

Awesome! Glad to have you in the box.

Comment

breeding any zebra plecos? :)  welcome aboard
        If people concentrated on the really important things in life,
        there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Always interested in trading Tangs!

Comment

Welcome Haden. We are looking forward to hearing all about it.

max

Comment

no breeding zebras here! I WISH! I keep mostly live plants. I propagate plants for an LFS i work for that most of you probably allready know about called Fish Ranch. We have completely redone the plant section and are caring nice hard to find plants sometime soon. So alot of those tanks are plant propagation tanks. As I said iam into dwarf cichlids and plecos and other oddball plant related stuff. Iam also into shrimp! thanks alot for the warm welcome!

Comment

Whats up Hayden, I've heard about Fish Ranch before but have never been.  A worker at Village Tropical Fish told me about it when they ran out of these 50 lb bags of silica sand and he told me Fish Ranch might have it, but when I called I don't think the man I was speaking with understood what I was talking about.  But yeah I eventually found some anyway.

Comment

What kind of shrimp? Artemia?

max

Comment

Working...
                X