Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish & equipment! Loving Forever Homes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Fish & equipment! Loving Forever Homes!!!

This is a VERY difficult decision for me . . . I have 2 - 45 gallon tanks (downsized from 5) with various Cory cats, bristlenose plecostomus, and gorgeous breeding Rainbows (blue + one red) plus their offspring. I also have 4 Ctenopoma acutirostre, leopards , as I call them, and 4 zebra loaches that I've had for 10 years! I love these fish and if it weren't for their age I would be transporting them to my new home 14 hours away! :sad: PLEASE!!! Only someone that can can give them a good home answer this ad! Starting Feb. 19 I will be accepting appointments for adoption. I also have, just to keep us from having to move them, various tanks and equipment that are old and used but free! I would rather someone that can use the equipment have it than throw it all away! It is all dusty and in our garage so I have no idea if any of it is even usable but I have been keeping fish for decades and have accumulated a lot of stuff. Appointments only!!! Text 409-771-2315. Will need to bring a clean 5 gal. bucket with lid for transport, unless you want all the fish and that will take several buckets. Forgot to post that I'm by Hobby Airport. This is the text I've been sending to inquiry's: Please...most of these fish are old and won't travel well. I'm happy to supply aerator and inverter for your vehicle if you're more than 20 minutes from my location. Depending on the number of fish you're interested in you may need several 5 gal buckets but I can provide aeration setup. No locations more than 45 minutes from me will be acceptable! My ctenopomas are 4-5 inches and I have 4 of them. I've raised them from fry so I hope someone would take special care of them! Same with my zebra loaches(4) and cories. I have many plecos all different ages . . . they breed like crazy! Will be happy to have anyone see the fish before committing. I transported them to this rental house a year ago after we lost our house in Harvey. It was very stressful for them but I didn't lose a single one! My first priority is making sure my babies are going to good homes. The tanks and equipment are available after my babies are re-homed! Also I request (please) pics of my fish for first year, PLEASE!!!!!

I have probably started this ad a little soon since I won't be taking my tanks down til the week of the 19th, but I am REALLY looking for committed loving homes for my babies! Anyone is welcome to come view what I have and decide what they'd like. My prize leopards, rainbows, loaches and cories will need the greatest of care during transport (I am happy to help with that however)
    Last edited by flafishgranny17; 02-11-2019, 04:44 PM.

I am 60 years old and a lot of this computer stuff is still difficult for me! Please don't be offended if I don't answer messages. I'm trying to figure it all out!

I will be trying to keep all inquiries and give first options to those that have expressed interest first. Please understand I am not very computer savvy so I hope I don't skip or offend anyone! This is a VERY upsetting decision I've made! FYI . . . I will cry when they leave (so be prepared) !!!
    Last edited by flafishgranny17; 02-11-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Will be posting dates and times for viewing and adoption in the next week. All my plecos and cories are spoken for (THANK YOU HFB!) but I still have my 4 big leopards (Ctenopoma acutirostre) zebra loaches (2 fat females + 2 males) and rainbows (Melanotania?) that need good homes. I tried to post pictures of them but can't figure out how? ! can text you pics though if wanted. They are all very healthy and given us a lot of enjoyment over the years but I think it will be too stressful for them to move with us to Florida. So in their best interest I'd like them to have good, loving, local homes. All free!
      Last edited by flafishgranny17; 02-12-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

IMG_1998.jpgIMG_2001.jpg

Comment

Figured out how to post pics!!! Juvie rainbows just beginning to color up and parents in separate tank with one of my leopards photo bombing . . . from this morning. Zebra loaches are hiding in vases at bottom of tank til feeding time.
          Last edited by flafishgranny17; 02-12-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Just an update . . . both my inverters are already taken so you will need your own or be reasonably close to Hobby Airport area. Still have plenty of pumps, hose and stones though.
            Last edited by flafishgranny17; 02-12-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X