Tank mates SW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank mates SW

Can anyone suggest a good tank mate for a dwarf lion fish. I've had him for around 6 months and he only eats live. He's in a 30g cube.Dwarf Lion Fish.jpg
    30G fowlr
    55G planted community
    30G corner Glo tank

I have about 20lbs of mostly Marshall islands live rock a small curly que anemone and a red 2" hitch hiker crab in there as well
    30G fowlr
    55G planted community
    30G corner Glo tank

Comment

Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe a clown fish, but he would have to be a good size on already. Anyone have any experience with em. I should've added a mate at the same time but I was thinking at the time of just keeping the lion fish by himself. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
      30G fowlr
      55G planted community
      30G corner Glo tank

Comment

You are cutting your list short if any. The dwarf gets up to 7". But I'm sure the tank will stunt its growth. Even if a fish doesn't get eaten by the lionfish it might feel threatened and stressed.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Ya that's what I was originally afraid of when I bought this guy. I've only had em about six months and he's already about 4 1/2". I'll just keep him alone for now...unless I upgrade to a larger tank. I know the tank is only a 30g but at least it's a cube.
          30G fowlr
          55G planted community
          30G corner Glo tank

Comment

Working...
          X