betta breeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• betta breeders

looking for somebody who breeds bettas, looking to buy at least 10, different colors if possible.

Your best bet is aquabid if your are looking for the fancier new colors. There use to be a group of folks in Houston that bred show bettas, but I've not met any of them ( Betta Habari- a chapter of IBC- International Betta Congress). The club may be dead.
    Emerald Green Rainbowfish
    Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

The club isn't dead. some members were at the last HAS auction a couple weeks ago. However, their president(?) died and they are looking for someone to fill the leadership role and organize the club.
      Guppies:
      Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
      Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
      HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Fancyfish View Post
        The club isn't dead. some members were at the last HAS auction a couple weeks ago. However, their president(?) died and they are looking for someone to fill the leadership role and organize the club.
        Yikes sorry to hear, that. I didn't know. Most of the club members are into domestic betta splendens, right. Wonder if any are into the wild betta species.
        Emerald Green Rainbowfish
        Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Yes is sad news i knew mister baker nice fellow .
          Anyway i do not need any bettas anymore, but someone over here should be able to take his place big shoes to fill.
          Rip my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are interested in Bob Bakers betta tanks, he had about a 6 foot one that was divided up for bettas. I picked up a bunch of his others (I am in Baton Rouge, so I am not taking over the club). Send me a pm if you want his son's contact information. In addition to that 1 long betta tank, there were other things as well.

Comment

Working...
            X