JR (Bob) Baker passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR (Bob) Baker passing

It is with great sadness that I must announce the passing of Bob Baker yesterday. He died after a lengthy illness at Southwest Memorial Hospital at 2 p.m. yesterday. He was an extremely accomplished betta breeder but was not limited to just them.those of you who knew him know that his was a fine fine soul. I don't know anything about arrangements yet but Bob we will miss you.
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Oh my gosh!! Thank you for letting us know, and please post back with arrangements. I would like to make a donation to an animal shelter in his name (in lieu of flowers), so if you have an address to send a condolence letter, I'd appreciate it. PM would be fine.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

He was the original and best Phish Phreek. He always made me laugh and he will be missed. He forgot more about any of these fish than the rest of us will ever know. Later my friend Phish Phreek... I'm sure I spelled his screen name wrong... what is the proper spelling?
      Last edited by fshfrk; 12-12-2013, 11:27 PM.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Sorry to hear of his passing. I wonder who will take care of his fish, when I bought some from him a couple of years ago, he had a lot, bettas and others.

Comment

Working...
        X