Awesome Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Store

Jim and I went to ADG today, and it was awesome!!! We spent about an hour there just B.S.ing there with Jeff and Don talking fish. We got the full tour, those altum angels were amazing. The goldfish tank was cool too. It is an awesome store, and I was shocked that the prices were good too. I picked up a blue angel and a koi angel. Very cool.

How do you like new line of tanks? Nature Aquario I believe?
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

First, I would like to thank everyone for your support and second, I want to let everyone know that we not only have livestock and plants. but we also have dry goods. We have foods, including Repashy Super Food,filters, heaters, etc. Please come by and see
      the new N.A. displays from Europe.
      Again thanks to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
        How do you like new line of tanks? Nature Aquario I believe?
        Honestly, I did not look at the tanks...that is the last thing I need...another tank lol. Although, I might be willing to take that 700 gallon if the price was right lol.

Comment

Just stop by ADG. It is amazing show tank they have. First time got change to talk to Don and Mike, they are great to talk to, Don show the back room and it not a back room it a ware house of all kind rock and driftwood all size you need " good price too" It is to bad I only have 30 minutes in here I wish have more time but will visit them next time I go to Houston. This is just a one part of their stock.
          IMG_0531-Optimized.jpg

Comment

Mr don, what brand heaters are y'all carrying? Also, meant to ask last I was in there, what shows up on statement when you use a credit card there? Just adg? Or complete name?

Comment

We carry Eheim Ebo and Hydor inline heaters. I think our complete name would be on the credit card statement, but I.m not 100% sure.

Comment

Are you guys open to the public or is it still by appointment only. I will be in the area Saturday/Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
                  Are you guys open to the public or is it still by appointment only. I will be in the area Saturday/Sunday
                  Open to public

Comment

We are open to the public. No appointments necessary. Our hours are 10:00 to 5:00 Tuesday through Saturday. Please stop by
                    since you will be in the area.

Comment

I went there today but adg was not open.

Comment

Sometimes we are in the back showing customers wood and rock or used equipment and we lock the front door.
                        Our hours are 10:00 to 5:00 Tuesday through Saturday. If you find the door locked, hang on for a little bit and we
                        will be right back.

Comment

How much are the large rocks going for? If I am not to tired Saturday I might come by

Comment

Originally posted by ralph712 View Post
                            How much are the large rocks going for? If I am not to tired Saturday I might come by

I believe $6/lb

Comment

just want to confirm this is where yall are at http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&zipcode=77047

Comment

Working...
                              X