FOTAS 2013 - Details and link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOTAS 2013 - Details and link

Still working on the site, but most of the info is there. http://www.houstonaquariumsociety.org/fotas2013.html And its all free, baby! Even the food (on Saturday-just please RSVP on the site). Steaks on Sunday are like usual. Sellers get to keep 100% at the auction too. Rather than type all the details, just follow the link if you would please. Its an exciting event and we are doing some stuff that's never been done before. Zero out of pocket cost to attendees...so if you don't have anything for that weekend it'll be a blast! October 25-27.
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

I'm going to be there. Looking forward to it.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

I am bringing some good stuff, so have your wallets ready.
      At the last auction, Jim won a bag a rocks. He plans to sell them individually at this auction. It will be a long night...

Comment

I am So looking forward to this. I plan on bringing 4 dif. tipes of SA. babies. Maybe a breeding group of Guianacara. Lydia wants them but if they are still here. They will see the auction too. Maybe a small tank or two?
        I may endup having to work but if I do. I'm going to drop off everything and go.

Comment

I have some really nice mounted cypress logs, some plants, bettas, floating driftwood and possibly the most expensive item that will be sold (it is a secret incase I sell it before I go there).

Comment

So your not going to keep the secret?

Comment

I plan to go too!!!! Will post once I know what will be bringing. Right now I have some juvie C Moori Dolphin, Redhead/Quetzal cichlid fry, German red peacock fry, Nicaraguenese young adults (some paired), alot of nice Moscow and rarer guppies, various cories, firecracker leleupi, pearls. Have a bunch of equipment to go through.
              Thanks so much,
              Lydia
              409-499-1279

Comment

24 items so far...

Comment

any quality fancy goldfish vendor going to be there?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaterofthedead View Post
                    any quality fancy goldfish vendor going to be there?
                    Doubt it, but you never know. Last time there was a wankin (?) there (primitive fantail)

Comment

Anyone bringing any C/A this year?
                      missed the last one but really want to make this one..

Comment

I am bringing Geo. brasiliensis, Guianacara, Nicaraguensis, and AB.pleco's. All fry or juv.

Comment

What time does the auction start on Sunday?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ameza45 View Post
                            What time does the auction start on Sunday?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
                            11 AM I believe

Comment

FOTAS WARNING: Leavesley Park Jones Hangar wrong address?

I was using Google street view to check out the Friday and Saturday FOTAS location, and it only shows a residential corner for the listed address (901 Buckingham Dr). I called Friendswood Park Dept, and using Google street view, the lady "drove" up the street to a park at 985 Buckingham and said "Oh, there it is". Also, regular maps show "Leavesley Hanger Park" at that location, so I'm pretty sure 985 Buckingham is the correct address.
                              Originally posted by clayt101 View Post
                              11 AM I believe

Comment

Working...
                              X