SW store in woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW store in woodlands

Does anyone have the name and/or number of the new Woodlands saltwater store? Thanks

global leader aquatics

Comment

27718 I-45 North
      Oak Ridge North, Texas 77385
      (Oak Ridge North Shopping Center, Plaza "B" with AAA Travel to the left and Prime Lending to the right) Grand opening July 5th
      Jim

Comment

New website coming soon!
        New location:
        27718 I-45 North
        Oak Ridge North, Texas 77385
        (Oak Ridge North Shopping Center, Plaza "B" with AAA Travel to the left and Prime Lending to the right)
        Grand opening will be July 14, 2013! I just saw on their web site that they changed the Grand opening date to July 14th
        Jim

Comment

There's a new one of kuykendal looks kinda over by burrows park I'll have to find the name its on my facebook aquaaddicted or something like that

Comment

Haven't had a chance to go there yet though

Comment

Call and inquire today
              281-466-4969

facebook.com/aquaddicted2fish

Comment

Global Leaders opened today. And for those that were asking, he does have fresh water fish at his new location. He is closed on Monday and Friday. Other than those days he is open 12-7. (12-6 Sunday) It is a nice store. A lot more room than his other store. Still a work in progress, but he has quite a few fish and corals, along with a lot more tanks and equipment than he had in his old store. We welcome a LFS in the Woodlands area.
                Jim

Comment

Stopped in the other day to check it out.
                  Very nice store freshwater was better than I expected.
                  Worth it to stop in.

Comment

I went in there a couple months back. Everyone was very nice and helpful. They have a great SW selection and said while they have some FW, they are adding more based on demand in the area. Drygoods and equipment was pricey but the livestock was reasonable in my opinion. All tanks were SPOTLESS and crystal clear!

Comment

Working...
                    X