Where to order CUC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to order CUC?

I need to get more CUC. In the past I did reefcleaners.com but I put in an order today and requested hold for pickup at post office since my apts are last stop on the route after the leasing office closes. He claims you can't do hold for pickup with priority mail and refunded me. Which is funny since a large amount of the orders I ship out every week are hold for pickup usps priorty.

But anyway, What are other good websites for saltwater CUC? Looking for ceriths (dwarf and florida), some nassarius, nerites, dwarf brittle star, planaxis, periwinkles etc etc

Thanks

The only site that I know of that had good prices is reefcleaners. FJW off 290 had a bunch of what's on your list for a good price last time I went.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

I get it from reefs2go

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Liveaquaria doea free shipping on its cuc of you use their presorted cuc

Comment

+1 for live aquaria, thats who i got mine from. Their doa policy does not apply to cuc even though its mentioned on some of the pages but if you raise enough hell or get a generous rep they will credit your account. Free shipping is FedEx overnight by 10am if you spend enough.

Comment

Ive never ordered the cuc. But I've ordered a ton of fish and corals. Always a great experience

Comment

I always order from reefcleaners.org. He always gives you more than you ask for on the common stuff. Nice guy too.
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
              X