Native Post-Collection Meds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native Post-Collection Meds

Is there a standard treatment regimen for locally collected fish? Is Jungle's Parasite Clear sufficient? I've got metro as well. I want to put the ones I caught on the GHAC trip in a pond but I don't want to put the koi at risk.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Parasite clear should be sufficient, unless there is anything that is obviously an issue. Hopefully they are all doing well? Any favorites or surprising colors once they settled in?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

All of them are doing well. I mostly got gambusia so no special colors. The crawfish has gotten huge and molted at least once. I'm debating feeding him to my puffer but idk. Even after being medicated you never know for sure if hes clean or not as a food source.
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Working...
      X