Some more back yard critters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more back yard critters.

Found some assassin bugs in a tree hanging out. A lizard that lives in my water softener, and a dung beetle today.

Oh and a mud dauber.

Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Great shots of the critters... those assassin bugs give me the heebie jeebies though.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
      Great shots of the critters... those assassin bugs give me the heebie jeebies though.
      big hairy spider no problem tiny little assassin bugs creep you out LOL. I love watching the dung beetles fly around it is funny to watch them bang into stuff.
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Lol, I think it was a Chagas nature program I watched concerning kissing bugs. The idea of them sucking blood from your lips and giving you a bacteria that eats your brain away. Knowing the only way to confirm diagnosis is putting non infected ones on you and tested them after feeding on you, gah....

I think its just something icky in my mind about parasitic critters, fangs and venom I'm okay with...
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
          Lol, I think it was a Chagas nature program I watched concerning kissing bugs. The idea of them sucking blood from your lips and giving you a bacteria that eats your brain away. Knowing the only way to confirm diagnosis is putting non infected ones on you and tested them after feeding on you, gah....

I think its just something icky in my mind about parasitic critters, fangs and venom I'm okay with...
          I see your point.
          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

That's a silly lizard!

Comment

That lizard is getting use to me taking pictures of him lol.
              Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X